1. Thursday will be a chilly and cloudy November day. Temperatures will reach 47 degrees so grab a scarf.
2. Town of Oyster Bay holds their zoning board of appeals at 7 p.m. at Town Hall North.
3. The 2012 Long Island Tax Professionals Symposium is Thursday beginning at 8 a.m. Check event details here.
4. School reminders:
- St. Dominic High School students can dress down Thursday for Hurricane Sandy relief.
- OBEN schools have an early dismissal for parent-teacher conferences for students in grades K-6.
5. If you're still trying to finish all the cans of soup you bought for Hurricane Sandy, treat yourself to some free oysters at Jack Halyard's Thursday at beginning at 5 p.m.